Cookies are brief pieces of information that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through their browser when they connect to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while the user is connected in order to provide the requested services, which are not usually kept (session cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services, which can be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies. There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies. These facilitate user browsing and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Personalisation cookies. These allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analytics cookies. That allow the anonymous analysis of the behaviour of web users and that make it possible to measure user activity and draw up browsing profiles in order to improve websites.
- Advertising Cookies. That allow the management of the advertising space on the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies. They allow the management of advertising space on the website based on the user's behaviour and browsing habits, from which the user's profile is obtained and allows personalisation of the advertising shown in the user's browser.
Granada Travel Center only uses its own and third-party technical, personalisation and analysis cookies, which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, when processing analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
However, please note that you can enable or disable these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser.
To configure your browser, deactivate or manage the installation of cookies, so that they are automatically deleted once you close your browser, computer or device, you can obtain more information by clicking on the following links that we provide, depending on the browser you use:
In general, most browsers allow quick access to the deletion of browsing data by pressing the key sequence Ctrl+Shift+Delete, and Cookies can be deleted.
Last updated: 1 March 2016