In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below.
- Company name: GRANADA EXCURSIONES S.L
- VAT NUMBER: B-18531798
- Address: Calle Reyes Católicos, 63 . 2ª planta. 18010. Granada
- Telephone: +34 958 80 60 67
- Fax: +34 958 80 61 25
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Officer or Data Protection Officer, where applicable: GRANADA EXCURSIONES S.L
We process the personal data you provide us with for the following purposes:
- Comply with the duty to inform and obtain consent required by the new European regulations on the protection of personal data.
- Communications between the company and its clients and the management derived from the tourist services or trips contracted, ordered and/or carried out.
- The sending of commercial communications of our products or services, unless you express your will against it by any means. In any case, the authorisation to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
Within the framework of the provision of the services offered by the entity and subject to the purposes consented to by you, our entity will only process the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and/or provision of the services, and it will be exclusively the data that you have provided us with.
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for the duration of the current contractual/business relationship or for a period of four years after the last business relationship in accordance with the tax regulations.
However, our company will continue to keep your information for the sending of commercial communications that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
You can always exercise your rights under current legislation by contacting us through the channel that is most convenient for you.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the performance of the service contract necessary for the execution of the business transaction or your express consent as the primary data subject.
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except for current legal obligations. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed, requesting your consent to such transfer. We inform you that no international transfers will be made either.
The User is informed that, for the correct provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by our entity (data processors) may have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions.
Our entity, in its commitment to the privacy and data protection of the User, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the processing is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User's rights.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. In this regard, you have the right to request:
- Access. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him or her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
- Rectification. The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her, or the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Supresión. The data subject shall have the right to request the deletion of his or her personal data; in any case, the deletion shall be subject to the limits established in the regulatory rule.
- Limiting their treatment. The data subject shall have the right to request the restriction of the processing of his or her personal data.
- Objection to processing. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability. In other words, you have the right to receive the personal data relating to you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the data controller. To do so, you can use the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We also inform you that, if you consider it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given for any specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In the event that you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid. www.agpd.es.